Stock firmware release version G928TUVU4DQC2 for T-Mobile galaxy S6 edge+ SM-G928T. The G928TUVU4DQC2 is the last Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update landed on T-MO’s S6 edge Plus before the device got an upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat.
|Device name||Galaxy S6 edge+|
|Android version||6.0.1 Marshmallow|
|Android security patch level||March 1, 2017|
|Release date||April 5 , 2017|
You May Also Check the Most Latest Firmware Updates Here: Galaxy S6 edge plus Stock Firmware
Tips: You may always use the most latest firmware update as it includes but not limited to new or enhanced apps and features, device security enhancements. It may also includes some improvements to data connectivity, audio and screen display quality, camera, and other system enhancements.
This Stock firmware can only be use to restore the Galaxy S6 edge+ (plus) SM-G928T to its original Android operating system if it has been modified in unauthorized way and it will no longer receives an OTA updates.
How to Use the Stock Firmware?
Stock firmware can only be use to restore the Galaxy S6 to its original Android operating system images if it has been modified in unauthorized way and it will no longer receives an OTA updates.
FOLLOW THIS GUIDE: Install Galaxy S6, S6 edge, and S6 edge+ Factory Stock Firmware
1. Backup all important data stored in the device memory, including contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, and other files.
2. Recharge the phone or it should still have at-least around 50% remaining power.
3. Grab these tools:
– Odin3_v3.12.3 (Nougat)
– Odin3_v3.11.1 (Marshmallow)
– USB driver or grab Smart Switch
4. Extract the firmware package in your PC.
5. Open or run Odin3 in your computer.
6. Reboot the Galaxy S6 edge+ in Download mode. Turn Off the phone then press and hold down the Volume Down+Power+Home keys at the same time. You may then press the Volume Up key to continue.
7. Connect the phone to PC.
8. Load the stock firmware:
a. Single tarball – Click on AP button and load the stock firmware tarball.
b. Multiple tarball – Load each individual stock firmware tarball such as Bootloader, AP, CP, and CSC on Odin3’s designated slots.
9. Click the “Start” button to begin the installation.
10. Wait until the flashing completely finishes and the phone reboot itself.
You may also do perform a full factory data reset to regain a cleaner and fresher firmware installation. Just ensure that you already made a backup all of your important data stored in the phone.