T-Mobile Galaxy S6 edge+ (SM-G928T) has finally receives its Android 7.0 Nougat update. The Nougat update came out as OS version G928TUVU4EQC6, weighing at 1378.49 MB are seeding out via Over-The-Air and thru Samsung’s Smart Switch for PC.
We also keep eyeing on the Galaxy S6 (SM-G920T) and the Galaxy S6 edge (SM-G925T) variants, but yet it seems like there ain’t no signs of Nougat update as of this time being.
Here are the details:
- Android version: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Android security patch level: March 1, 2017
- Baseband version: G928TUVU4EQC6
- Kernel version: 3.10.61-10809541
- Build number: NRD90M.G928TUVU4EQC6
- Release date: April 2, 2017
The Android 7.0 Nougat update adds a number of new features and improvements. One feature most users will likely appreciate is the improved battery saving mode, and the ability to reply to messages from your notifications shade.
Aside from Android 7.0 Nougat goodies, this upgrade also includes the March 1, 2017 Android security patch level.
Changelog details of the Android 7.0 Nougat updates:
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS upgrade
- Samsung Cloud
- Samsung Pass
- Provides new UX and various performance modes
- Improved usability of the Notification feature and Quick settings button
- Improved usability of the Multi-window
- Improved setting menu and Always On Display
- Efficient space for installation of downloaded apps, improved speed of system upgrade and app
[Thanks’ to Jeffrey]